GET GORGEOUS 6 ~ Video Picture and More

Sunday, August 29, 2010

GET GORGEOUS 6

GET GORGEOUS 6


Our source describes the phone as being an EVO in a larger and more polished Nexus One body; brushed aluminum, very upper end of the market, you get the picture. “It makes the Droid 2 look like a kids toy,” our source told us. No word on if it is a .... Usually 6-12 weeks. Looks about ready, I'll guess 10 weeks. Just needs that Verizon branding. Doesn't look like there's any space for the name and check logo on the front. I hope htc doesn't make it longer just to add it. ...
I hope I get to see it in person!!! User Gravatar Amy A. August 26th, 2010 at 6:12 am. This is gorgeous! I've been “going green” for about a year now. But, I haven't bought an eco-friendly bag yet! Thanks for the giveaway! User Gravatar ...
Temperature-wise I'll just have to take what I can get. More experienced sailors maybe with bigger boats want and can deal with stronger winds and larger waves. I'm looking for fun and a great time learning, not drama, at least not this year. ... The weather was gorgeous, the lake wasn't perfectly smooth but it looked great, and the winds were decent. I had a few things to do to set up the boat and so I connected the battery charger to the shore power. ...

Get_Gorgeous_6 in WIKIPEDIA

0 comments:

Post a Comment