JACKIE EVANCHO ~ Video Picture and More

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

JACKIE EVANCHO

JACKIE EVANCHO



Related Searches : JACKIE EVANCHO, AMERICA S GOT TALENT, JACKIE EVANCHO AMERICA S GOT TALENT, JACKIE EVANCHO YOUTUBE, AGT, AMERICA S GOT TALENT YOUTUBE

The YouTube experiment on “America's Got Talent” proves to be a bit of a disaster, but little Jackie Evancho saves the night.
Jackie Evancho, a 10-year-old young lady from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, just gave a performance on America's Got Talent's that left me thinking, Oh My Gosh, Is She Really Singing? Honestly, I did have my doubts, but I don't think that ...
Jackie Evancho, the America's Got Talent YouTube experiment winner, made her debut on the show and wow'd audiences to say the least. Some say that the "young opera singer from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania can be compared to Susan Boyle. ...

Jackie_Evancho in WIKIPEDIA

0 comments:

Post a Comment