AIRPLANE MOVIE ~ Video Picture and More

Saturday, September 18, 2010

AIRPLANE MOVIE

AIRPLANE MOVIE



Related Searches : AIRPLANE MOVIE, ROBERT HAYS, AIRPLANE QUOTES, GOLD DIGGER LYRICS, ROBERT HAYES, LORNA PATTERSON

Dancing Romans, Darth Vader wannabes, and bumbling pilots make eighties spoofs like History of the World: Part I, Spaceballs, and Airplane! unforgettable.
I caught up on several movies while flying to and around Asia. Most of them were new releases that are out of theaters but not yet available on Blu-ray/DVD. There were some surprises for me, but for the most part I was happy that I ...
apparently they're lining up the United Center for the Big 10 hockey tournament in the 2014 season. Oh, perfect. They'll get to see Scottie Pippen's statue in person, lucky them. I feel like I should watch this Airplane! movie. ...

Airplane_Movie in WIKIPEDIA

0 comments:

Post a Comment