CONSTITUTION DAY ~ Video Picture and More

Friday, September 17, 2010

CONSTITUTION DAY

CONSTITUTION DAY



Related Searches : CONSTITUTION DAY, CONSTITUTION DAY 2010, CONSTITUTION DAY ACTIVITIES, CONSTITUTION DAY ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS, CONSTITUTION, SEPTEMBER 17

A reflection on Constitution as regime, by the late Wilson Carey McWilliams.
Our constitution is one current in a much larger stream of global constitutionalism. It is a fair question, this Constitution Day, to ask what if anything we might learn from the constitutional experience of other democracies. ...
Happy Constitution Day: Miss me yet? ... I must admit that I was rather pleasantly surprised when my daughter told me that her first grade class was requested to wear red, white, or blue today, in honor of Constitution Day. ...

Constitution_Day in WIKIPEDIA

0 comments:

Post a Comment