DREW BREES SCAR ~ Video Picture and More

Sunday, September 26, 2010

DREW BREES SCAR

DREW BREES SCAR



Related Searches : DREW BREES SCAR, DREW BREES, MATT RYAN, NFL SHOP, NFL NETWORK, NFL

Hey, I'm a huge Drew Brees fan. I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the baby boy. I'd be thrilled if someone could tell me (that's you Drew, cause I know you google yourself, haha) But Drew Brees' scar on his face actually looked ...
Hey, on the picture in the article, it looks like there's a recent surgical scar on Brees' facial birthmark, and the mark itself looks small to nonexistant. Did he have it removed? If so, I'm sure it was for medical and not cosmetic ...
Didn't he always say he wasn't gonna remove that thing? Instead, it looks like he bought the book 'Mole Removal for Dummies' and then went ahead and cut it out with a chainsaw anyway. Aww…lighten up. I kid because…well, it's...

Drew_Brees_Scar in WIKIPEDIA

0 comments:

Post a Comment