OZONE DAY ~ Video Picture and More

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

OZONE DAY

OZONE DAY



Related Searches : OZONE DAY, WORLD OZONE DAY, OZONE DAY 2010, OZONE, OZONE LAYER, OZONE DEPLETION

Sept.16- World Ozone day. Posted by Toxics Link. I am Ozzy , I am Ozzy God, send me to protect you from the UV. I am delicate, I am soft, I am above all the odds. I am good I am well. But chloro-fluoro makes the hell. ...
As if you needed reminding, today is the International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer, as declared by the UN's Ozone Secretariat. As Tim Blair (via whom) notes, this year's theme is "Ozone layer protection: governance and ...
The Department of Environment (DoE), Govt. of NCT of Delhi will be observing the 16th of September, 2010 as the World Ozone Day with various activities. A workshop on the subject is proposed to be held in the Auditorium of the Delhi ...

Ozone_Day in WIKIPEDIA

0 comments:

Post a Comment